Home User IT Support
We provide a friendly, affordable, home user oriented IT support service for all our customers computing needs.
We can help you with all your computer problems, including:
- Installation: Scratching your head over a new PC or Laptop installation?
- Computer won’t start: We will get you back up and running as soon as we can!
- Computer virus: Don’t despair we have the tools to remove and restore your computer back to how it was before.
- Email problems: Annoying email problems that are reducing your productivity
- Slow computer: Advice and hardware to help you speed up your computer.
- Dropped laptop: We can recover data and hopefully fix your laptop too!
- Overheating computer: We can fix your computer and get it running like new.
We also have a walk-in computer repair centre in Camberley, where we can offer a fast turnaround and a no-fix-no-fee price guarantee.
We are unique in that we also offer home visits, telephone and remote support in addition to our IT workshop.
No issue is too small, we are committed to reducing your IT stress levels!
We have an IT Repair Centre in Camberley, where you can meet our friendly team face to face.
Open 9am-6pm Monday to Friday and 10am-4pm on Saturdays.
Unit 8 | St Georges Industrial Estate | Wilton Road | Camberley | Surrey | GU15 2QW
Walk-in or collection/return service available.
Call 01276 818461 to speak to a member of our team.
Call 01276 818461 to speak to a member of our friendly team who will be able to assist you remotely.
Call 01276 818461 to arrange an onsite visit.
Cracked screens, overheating computers, you name it and we can probably fix it. We repair all brands including Apple Mac.
We can help you to solve your email problems that are reducing your productivity.
Computer Health Check
Need help now? We have three ways that you can get in touch with our friendly team.
- Visit our IT Repair Centre in Camberley, Surrey: Walk-in or collection/return service available.
Call our telephone IT support helpdesk on
- Contact us now using our live chat software. Including permission based remote access to your machines if required.
Lynn and Don
“We are writing to thank you for the excellent service given to us when we first visited you on Monday last with a printer problem. Stuart was excellent and kindly ordered an HP printer for us.
We were also very impressed with the excellent service we received from Elliot when he came to install the new printer and offered PC and smartphone support. Elliot was smartly turned out and very knowledgeable The service was second to none.
We shall certainly recommend your services in the future.”
“Thank you for your excellent service in restoring my laptop. Friendly, helpful and efficient service from Keen IT, I would highly recommend.”
"A quick email to say how impressed I was with the help Mike gave me in resolving my laptop problems today. Most impressed."