CCTV for Businesses
CCTV can not only act as a crime and malpractice deterrent, but it can also support insurance claims and police investigations in the instance of theft or damage to commercial or intellectual property. In event of theft/vandalism it’s important that your CCTV specification is right, not only to claim on your insurance but also to act as sufficient evidence for the authorities.
- Activity monitoring: Do you and your insurance company require monitoring of general day-to-day activity or do specific product/facial monitoring?
- Placement: Do you require an outdoor or indoor camera and what is the coverage requirement?
- Frame rates, Resolution, DVR’s and Imaging Chips and Light Levels: Depending on your insurance needs/evidence requirements you will need to consider these factors before ahead of installation. We can assist with advising on the best solution for your business.
- Camera type: The selection will be based on your needs and recording environment.
Options can include
- Analogue security camera. Indoor/Outdoor.
- Night vision cameras for low-level light usage
- Pan-tilt-zoom for mid to large scale security
- ANPR for business access control, parking management and more
- Alarm triggered event monitoring and alerting
- IP / network camera: The cameras connect to your network. Options include the ability to access video over the network to a data repository or a network video recorder.
Our friendly, customer-focused support is available to you when you need it most.
We offer support to our clients through our remote phone helpdesk, live chat or on-site IT support teams.
Call 01276 818461 to speak to a member of our team.
There is no need to use different companies, when Keen IT can provide a complete IT solution, taking care of everything from initial IT installation, supply, consultation, maintenance, data back-up, CCTV, emails, web hosting, phone systems, office relocation and project management, right through to security and web development.
Call 01276 818461 for a free no obligation quote.
We don’t believe in tying our customers into long contracts, which is why we offer 30 day rolling contracts and flexible support terms, enabling you to choose a solution that suits you.
Choose from monthly or pay-as-you-go IT support, charged by the hour or our competitive day rate.
Call 01276 818461 to find out more about our tailored business solutions.
Business Solutions tailored to your needs. Our pricing us flexible so you only pay for what you need.
- Ideal for smaller businesses on a limited budget. IT support when you need it most.
- Ourtsourcing your business IT to us could save you money in the long run and increase productivity.
- We offer special IT packages for new businesses.